蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Saturday 30 April 2011

The Next Road - Only the Outcome

It's the moment when  have to a decision. Eventually.

It's the moment that I really don't want to face. I always hope that, I have more time. Yet of course, I am indeed, cheating myself.

The reminders finally become a burden to me. I feel anxious, and really, it's no way too good.
As simple anxiety may just need destress for a few minutes.
Yet a huge one, may lead to depersonalisation, and that's indeed, very difficult to cope.
It's some simple knowledge that I read through online and realise when looking at my dear PA20023 - CNS Pharmacology.

Anyway, I just wanna said that. Decisions should be made, always, under rational condition. After dilemma and struggle...which may be too much sometimes.
Please respect my decision. Hopefully it will yield most favorable outcome.
The problem with me sometimes is that I tend to lost count when making decision. May be need to consider others as well? Other factors? An in the end - DILEMMA & STRUGGLE...which is no fun at all!

I know some people are even more cruel when making decision, which is too good, I will say. They think A, and that's it - they do A. Even if begged / situations changes, A still A, no A-, no A--, not even to mention B+ or B or C.

Indeed such a person will be better may be, strict to a point, and no dilemma, no struggle, life - made really easier.

I wish to be too. Yet in the end I just cannot. People will laugh at me and will say why all the struggle?

It's not about worth it or not. It's due to more, my mind is making the decision, yet my heart is playing it's trick, always too.

In the end people will always look at the outcome. No matter how we struggle during the process, is no significance to them. They care ONLY about the RESULT / CONSEQUENCE. If it's good, salut! If it's bad, then may be it's a good idea to dump you into the rubbish!

OK, in short, I know this is a random post that is not for you. For my readers this time, apology for this. Yet I know you will agree with a simple point: Sometimes it's better to not know something.

Right?

No comments: