蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Sunday 3 April 2011

Sue










Looking at Sue...

My favourite during my PMR years, Form 1 and Form 2?

I remember one of the part in the movie out of sudden...

It's when Sue was crowded by so many people and she just be able to stay stunted there...silent...

And finally, "It's a long day, guys, I think I wanna go home now =)"

She's lovely, she's responsible, she loves her job, sooooo much, and she's not anti-social.

Yet, she's deaf. And she can do usually, is doing lips reading.

So she's more comfortable with 1 to 1 interaction.

In a crown, she just did not know whom she should read, in the end, she was confused, she was tired, and so, yeah, 'it was a long day, guys..."

Yet I still remember her words, she has no rights to be angry, and in the end, I still remembered the happy ending =) It's just another happy, confident, Sue.

Sue is deaf, yet she can become an FBI, because she has that DETERMINATION.

Besides lovely Levis, I suddenly remembered of my next prescription soon, Diazepam, for animals =)

Believe in love =)

No comments: