蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Wednesday 5 May 2010

夜,还是一片寂静

Why its end up to be like this?

Why I need to be hurt, again?

I thought I said that I'll try best, but no guarantee that I'll promise everything?

I told you before, I never promise something that I can't do...

My objectivity told me that you mis-memorise again, or, you mis-interpret again...

Can't you feel my concern when conveying everything?

I told you: Sometime you have to make your own notes...After so many incidents, I realise that I can't always be there for you...I can't always be your silent angel and protectful guardian 24-7...Just like you can't be my Santa for each seconds...(I almost cried when I write this...because of what? Worriness, concern???

In the end...I ends up being scolded: Why break promise? Yet my heart protest: Have I?

I smiled...苦笑...

When will you start to grow up?

When will you listen sincerely to my advice?

When can I relieve my burden?

If I hate you, I don't need to spend time in sadness...

If I hate you, I won't even dare to look at you...

If I hate you, I won't even wanna get your SMS again...at least I won't be hurt and end up here, again...

If I hate you, why I should feel happy and contentful when completing your stuff, even that means I have to sacrifice few nights sleep?


痛心。。。

As a friend...
As a neighbour...
As a brother...

Why I'm shouting here? You won't see it then..But where I can shout then?
Perhaps that's how my concern should end up:

NO WHERE
.

And now I realise that sometime even some simple words that come from mouth without thought, or wuth some thought, is powerful enough, to kill one's heart...

Perhaps its 不小心。。。无心。。。
然而,伤害已发生。。。伤口已存在。。。
霎那。。。我已无力反抗。。。
我只能接受。。。强忍泪水。。。

步上图书馆的路程。。。
是那么的熟悉。。。
但今晚。。。
是那么的陌生。。。

我只能奢求。。。
我不能再接受第二轮的心理测验。。。

夜,还是一片寂静。。。
没有人能回答我的问题。。。
没有人会回答我的问题。。。


嗯。。。
晚安 :)

No comments: