蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Friday 28 May 2010

Dedicated to Dear Sir

Happy to see Mr.Tan finally updating his blog after such a loooooong time!

Yet, I can sense some sadness and loneliness at the same time.

Sir, I believe that, no one really has forgotten about you!

How can we forget you, such a great physics lecturer, which is actually means more than that to us?

Will never every ticks at UCSI, sir.

I still forget 1st time when see you in the B102/B103 room (which nowhere to be seen now)...you give me the impression that you are very particular..You specify this and that...bla bla bla...even bring the syllabus to let us see! Fine then...I don't think much at that time...because I'm a new student -mah...so must learn everything and listen to you. "Yes, Sir....".  "Yes, Sir." (Why sound link commander one?)

As time progress, we start to break the barrier. Slowly, you turns out to be one of the closest lecturer with us. You are one the lecturer that willing to 'sampat' about our newest "hot news!" or berita sensasi -loh. Who is in relationship with who? Why is that guy? Since when Yean Hui adopt a new name that sounds like an extinct animal? etc..etc...

Eventually, we having lots of informal session with you. We eat together at Block D cafe -lah, eat together with Ms.Joanne at "Mei Yi's Corner" lah. And we even berkecoh, berheboh to go your house to celebrate our real-house-CNY 2009! And it turns out to be soooooo nice! Still remember the BBQ session and grateful because manage to see your lovely house. In the end I realise that you are the only lecturer that I have entered his/her house during my UCSI life.

And I still remember you are the only one that willing to give extra hours to us- JPA 1,3 and JPA 2,3, just to assure that these monkeys understand the physics concept that turns out to be so abstract in their everydays life. We see how Chemistry works by dissolving NaCl in water. We see how Biology works by thinking smaller and smaller - from body to organ to systemm....bla bla bla...and eventually to cells that work so hard for our body.  Gratefully you never blame us for not getting centripetal force correct, simple harmonic motion going in opposite direction, waves, radioactivity, photons, gravity, and even the universe itself. From the smallest quarks to the largest endless universe...you teach us patiently.

Truthfully, I can sense your tiredness everytime after finishing the Tuesday lecture with JPA2,3 class. I'm always the latest to leave, and so, always able to have a small chit chat with you before going back to library or hostel. I know you are tired, I know you always put hope on us. You want us to do well...You are not expecting us to get 100 marks for all papers but at least you want us to score an A to achieve our so-called UK Dream. Extra 4 hours per week is actually quite a lot and energy consuming (Remember guys, sir is having another extra 2 hours at Monday afternoon with JPA1,3 class...)

Physics experiment is always a nightmare to everyone. I remember there is one night before the Physics experiment (Unit3 or Unit5, forget already....)...Stressful till I just can't sleep...nyiao....Yet feel better after looking through your notes again wth all sorts of last minute tips (so-called). Thanks!

There is one night also where I need to spend one night at airport beacuse my flight will be on the next morning...and eventually...after receiving Keezya's SMS, it happens to be: I'm accepting your call, almost near the mid-night! It's a short talk, I don't want to waste your credits. But deep in my heart, although I really sleep that night. I don;t feel too bad...Because, I just got a heart warming call from Mr.Tan!

And I still remember there is one time that I'm so headache on how to go back to get my flight at the next morning...God's arrangement...in the end...meeting with you send me another hope. "I don't mind to give you a free ride to KL Sentral..." "Yippie! LOL...Thanks Sir!" What else can I request for? God, indeed, is so nice to me! You are my 贵人,sir!

Till the end...when is the time to fly...You still take your time to accompany us at KLIA, few seconds before we leave Malaysia! That's more than touching for us! You come with Mrs.Tan, come to greet us, send your best wishes, and eventually go away silently. I understand, and you also understand -de...I know...You want to give us extra time to be spent with our dearest family before we leaving this motherland for 9 months... Again, thanks sir :)

I still remember 1-2 weeks before Malaysia. I used to call you, to update, to 'sampat', to chit chat...whatsoever...sometimes I really afraid I'll make you feel bored. Luckily, you just listen to me, patiently...everytime... :) LOL...Sheila has flied...Jing Hui has flied...Fadhil has flight....and next week, Jackie will fly! Yoh, so kan-cheong!!!!! "Don't worry, everything will be fine... :) ”

Sir, we may have grown up in this short/long period of 9 months. Experience at UK really giving new experience, new perspective for us! Yet I know that, and I always believe that, no matter how we change, we, JPA -UCSI 2007 Batch, will never forget our every moment at UCSI. 2 years are quite short indeed (when we look back), what's really matter is what we have gone through together. At least when someone ask me: "Hey man, what do you at the boring Cheras for 2 years? Life is sucks, is it?" Then I will proudly answer him: "Yeah man, life is bad indeed. I got too many memories with my friends and lecturers at UCSI until I can't find reasons to forget about them. I got so many moment to cherish until I have to wash over 50 photos after I went back to Keningau, eventually, because I just can't delete any of them!"

And I believe that, our love, to you, is endless. We may not speak it out, because, it's kept in our heart, always.

Actually it's my spectroscopy exam tomorrow. Initially I also want to post-pone this blog till after exam. Yet again, I just can't betray my own heart.

No matter how, wish us the best, Sir. And I know, you will, always.

Because for us, you are not just a physics lecturer, you are a father, and indeed, loving father.


Your dearest JPA-UCSI 2007 students:



All the moments:





















Till the last minute...




Sir, promise us, keep your smile, sir :)





And, we promise, we will always be united under your love and wishes...













Until the end...



As you say before:

No promisses : Tiada janji : Mei2 you3 cheng2 nuo4




Because: We know we will do it... :)



~





5 comments:

dorrene said...

i still remember Mr Tan belanja me brunch at block D cafe b4 rush to lecture. hehe.. that was my lucky day =)

JH said...

lol for cyee's comment!

love ur post,love ur pictures,love the way u describe our memories and love that we all are having resonance!!!(i mean we have the same thinking)lol

Jackie said...

Good good good. I really hope Mr.Tan would see this. I really wanna cheer him up! That's why I hang up till 3am last nite u knw! I just feel so sad when see his blog...dunno why...

Anyway, thx to Dorrene and Geng Wai for visiting my blog always oh! Muakkss Muakkss!

My Students said...

You praised me too much,but you really can write. For a moment, do you think that you have chosen a wrong career ? Like I said to Ang before, you should be a writer, not a pharmacist lah.

Jackie said...

LOl...sir...can buat kerja sampingan -mah! Haha~~~Anyway, thx sir!