蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Friday 21 May 2010

Fish should be sold in the market

Chatting with some Hong Kong friends while studying just now (Thank God, another second to relax my hectic brain, at least for a while!)...

"Is the paper yesterday OK?"
"Oh, not really, quite tough, sigh, sigh."
"I thought there is pass year circulated on the internet?"
"I know, but I only know it after exam! Most of my Hong Kong friends don;t really know, and the one that know just don't tell us, so..."

Another sigh...

"Ahh, don;t worry, it'll be fine...:)"

And suddenly I'm reminded of everything again, again.

I'm so grateful to God because at least he arranges everything, so that in the end it turns out to be at least we know most of the patterns before we go into the exam hall!

Truthfully I'm a little bit disappointed also because I really want to test my own real ability in the 1st place.

Yet I have to admit: If I don;t have access to the past year, I know I will pass, yet perhaps the result may not be so fantastic...So anyway, thanks to all my friends that willing to share knowledge, information, and the precious pass years as well in the 1st place!

Why when they have so important MCQ pass year in hand, they just don;t want to circulate? What's the reason(s)? I can't really figure out? Even if they don;t expect it to be exactly the same, at least people will have gone through some 'warm-up exercise' and be more familiar and prepared for the exam, isn't it?

I just hope that, really really hope that, my friend is not one of these selfish people...I just hope that, what I assume is wrong, hopefully...'Fish should be sold in the market, not during this exam period!'

2 settled, 3 to go...lets move on, guys!

No comments: