蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Friday 7 May 2010

This is just another notes...

Thanks to everyone that again making Guarino's birthday a success! Another successful one, guys! Although you all are so crazy again, tonight...

Jessica, your wrapping skill is awesome...
Kenny Lim, thanks a lot for your time! Worth for me to run to Eastwood!
Michelle, thanks for your lighter. Sorry to interrupt your sleep! I'm so desperate that time...Anyway...I tell you, its worth it!

To all Manchunians and Londoners concerned, I don't expect such a huge yet good, touching response...Pity Guarino that have to berlutut to talk to you all...Anyway, its so great to have you all around! And sorry again to Geng Wai, Dorrene and Corrine, I really not purposely making you all fool to wait during Ang's birthday...

I'm more than happy and contentful to see Guarino's smile, again...

Thanks to Guarino that has given me the so called 'last minute' encouragement for my French Speaking Test! I know I have studied for the whole afternoon... And in the end, well...Anyway, that's not important...Thanks for your message that always inspire and encourage me indirectly!

Not forgetting our Carol Mama, Kenny Tuang the penghibur suasana, Yean as usual with all kinds of tricks, and Wei Chern our exclusive photographer for the night...

May be I'm seems crapping here...
May be what I'm talking i not important...
May be you will say: Oh, this is just another notes...

Anyway,

I learn that love don't need to be hidden
I learn that love need to be expressed, too...

I learn that love need solid action...
I learn that love makes you waiting, doing all the stuff, and appreciate the outcome

Even,

The Outcome is just so simple

:)

Yeah

A smile...

That's more than worth it...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN

CHER AMI!


MES AMIS!

JET'AIME!


Mr. Tan,

Long time no see...


Your so called former student wish you a happy birthday, again, too...


Sir, suddenly miss you...

We shall never forget our memories at UCSI Cheras, Kuala LUmpur...

Sir, at least we still maintain some hydrogen bonds here and there at UK...

It maybe strong sometimes...

It maybe weak sometimes...

Yet deep in my heart...

I know that...

It will never disappear...

And it won;t...

Just because,

that's LOVE!

Longevity

Originality

Variability

(AND, MOST OF ALL)

Eternity

No comments: