蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Saturday 12 March 2011

Coincidence

There's too many coincidence in my life now.

Today we're having a lecture with Dr. Denise Taylor, she's simply awesome! She really knew what she herself is talking =)

And during the Bipolar lecture, she had mention that maniac people feel like coincidence is like within their own power. For example, the ability to change red traffic light to green, magically!

Erm erm erm...I am reminded of coincidence, at the other extreme.

Today, not too bad, just that we had a great badminton session from 11-12, and thats when my PBL as well. Strictly speaking if I have no important briefing to my collegues on the new changes of the slides, I would rather not going.

Then after the seminar (which was actually a lecture itself!), I fall asleep at the library, for almost 2 hours, with the apparent coldness, attacking, deep into the bones. Fine, then after home, worse, I lie on the bad, and just can;t sleep now.

These are not the only coincidence.

As the last user, for example toilet, if the cover is wet, even if you are not the culprit, you are responsible for it. And in my heart, I screamed: I even wipe the cover myself with antibacterials sometimes, and now I have to be treated like this...

And whenever I feel to go for a badminton session, it's either the booking fail in the end, and I just carry the racket around for fun, or else it will be extremely crowded, or else I have something, like PBL today.

And I have said to myself so many times I wanna go for some classes, and in the end, I always end up with unable to go. 1st time, I don;t know the location. 2nd time, I am not informed, and some sort left out, and third time, yeah, soon...

Many more coincidence, till in the end I feel like played, tricked, trapped...

Poor coping skill? May be, it's not pretending, no one wanna being trapped in too many coincidence that will make them feel low at the end. Sometimes I feel like people always think that: Ohh, Jackie, you/he will be alright. Hmm hmm, hope so, then, because the real truth is, sometimes I find it too much, and people is just so heartless. I can see the cold face of some people when I try to seek their help or just to ask simple questions, and some even come from my 'close' friend - hurtful, indeed. Many thanks!

And feel like one of the collegue in my group is like my life saver. Not so serious, yet partially. Randomly mention about BAMSA night that day when I 'crashed' with her in the parade, and in the end I end up with selling 2 tickets today! Great! And a simple smile do brighten up my day. And I knew she was OK in sharing academic knowledge, too. That's hopefully what I will do in the future, no matter how tired, how woolly is, how hard is, in coping with my own life, I hope to give some, and more smile to every patient that come to me. Be aware that, you met 100++ patients everyday, yet each of them just met you the pharmacist once per day, or per week, or more. Doesn;t matter. What really matter is: make their experience in visiting your pharmacy the most unique one! Pharmacists just start to get some place in the health care sector of Malaysia. It is really up to each and everyone of us to shape the image of the profession!

Sometimes I still feel to value, appreciate, acknowledge my friends. That's why I joined Dikir Barat. I know they are lacking of people. It's not too say that I am so noble or whatsoever. I do it, simply because of the friendship, although as a slow catcher, I do feel stupid sometimes, surrounded by people that doing it so fast, and simply miss a session (where they teach everything, and I missed it for medical reason, and yeah - coincidence), feel like left out quite much sometimes. And try to ask around, and I see so many ignorant or impatient faces. I mean, you expect me to catch the beats, yet...In the end, I have nothing to do, but just to cope to the very best...

Yet people are selfish indeed. Too many times feel like I should think of other people, and too many times I am disappointed at the end. I need to grow up...

I just hope there's someone I can talk to sometimes. Yet perhaps, life is always too greedy to give hope on some species...well well...

House hunting. I met Vaneesa today, and we talked quite a lot. I knew they gonna bring more laughter to 7 Herbert Road soon, which is good. Smiled when thinking about it =) Yet I feel so down at the same time - with no destiny to be fixed till now. As people that I rely on count on are actually so unreliable! It is none of your business, yet as you are helping, can you do it better? Sometimes doing something is NOT hard, just that because it's not your business, you become ignorant, careless...And in deed that only make me that desperately out of idea now to be even more...hmm...(speechless...enough to say)

Putting down the books, on the orange bus, the Pulteney Bridge, and the white shiny Roman Bath, look so belle and elegant, indeed!

Walking down Shaftesbury Road, quietly, I don;t know if I will walk here, soon, again. Yet as I walk down, I know that I am making the right choice of choosing Bath. Here I find out partially who myself really is, the reality of life, and - where my real destiny is - to find the real interest in doing pharmacy, deal with medicines and patients and HCPs. I doubt if I am in the right field before, yet may be, everything is clear now =)


MASTER OF PHARMACY
BATH IN MEMORY
MALAYSIA MY DESTINY

No comments: