蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Saturday 5 March 2011

Finally:Memorable Cardiff Trip - 05032011

It's a great Malaysian Spirit.

Finally I feel that we are really doing PERPADUAN KAUM, INTEGRASI NASIONAL, together, under the same roof =)

After the BPSA conference at Cardiff (entitled 'drug misuse'), Xin Yuan brought Ang and myself, touring around the The City of Cardiff.

Apart from Castle, it's modern buildings everywhere, quite different from Georgian, Roman and sometimes, Gothic style of buildings at Bath - classical =)

Apparently Xin Yuan was quite tired today, after all the gym hassle...LOL...yet she was still patiently brought us around this Capital of Wales - Cardiff, the city of dragon and Welsh...



In the end we cancelled the plan to Bay. We reserved it for our trip next time =) Best thing reserved for the last, well well, whateva~

And there was even some friends from LSOP - London School of Pharmacy! I met Veronica and Lau, not our collegues, unfortunately. Sorry if that statement do disappoint someone...

And in the end, Bay plan cancelled, yet we had to heading towards the 5 girls' house, instead!

Their house is quite far away from city centre. On the way, I was amazed by the peace and tranquility of the large river beside the Millennium Stadium. The overall picture gave me a sense of looking at a seaside. It was almost sunset, the overall was just...not as great as scenery in Edinburgh, no aurora, no rainbow, yet, Mother Nature always has it's own way to let me feel the greatness of Him =)



We're served with Roti Puding Strawberi, Jeruk Mangga, Kuah Rojak, Sambal Ayam, salad and Nasi Istimewa - cooked with raisins, jintan and kulit kayu manis!





Then there was milo drinks and tea somemore...the tea was very 'wangi' and it was like Jasmine tea, yet the teabag was like Lipton's, so...what was it actually? hmm...

And so we managed to meet EG Liyana, another one (I thought she was EG too, yet forget her real name, I am really sorry...), Atiq and Haslina. Naughty Ili was at London, with her 'awet muda' grandma...hohoho~

And in the end, I managed to meet Fadhil, after such a long time! I was reminded of the JPA2,3 moment at UCSI. Although our poor class was dominated by the girls, and there was only 3 'hampir pupus/almost extinct' guys. We managed to survive till now...FJK...Fadhil, Jackie, Kenny...I missed those innocent moments...



The it was session of long talks and laughters~ A little bit of comparing the pharamcy at Bath and Cardiff...

Actually, I will strongly conclude that, after visiting so many School of Pharmacy at UK, I still love Bath's the most! I am more than proud and arrogant to announce myself as a student from Department of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, University of Bath, Bath, Avon, United Kingdom!

The course structure, the exams schedule, the syllabus, the library, the lecturers...I just love them =)

And in the end, we're sent away by XY and Fadhil at the train station.

It was a mixed feeling.

And in the end there was a small incidence. The train that suppose arrived at 8.30pm was nowhere to be seen, and so we had to switch to 9pm version...

And then there was train ticket checking session! I was booked for in the session itself, so was fine...yet...when the moment almost come, I prayed hard, I just hope that, everyone will be alright =)

And in the end, everything resolved =) I looked into the black mirror. It's a sense of peace and tranquility. I stared at the reflection for a long time, and I just hope that, the moment would be freezed...Then, I smiled, tranquilly =)

It's a strange feeling that I would not gonna be able to explain to everyone. Should I just continue on? I...

I was reminded of SR's indulgence. When will be the period of Reformation? Mr DH states that I was almost in the goodbye stage now. And I doubt that, more than seriously, as fluctuation was more than apparent...

The pain on the 'skin' physically is really getting worse. I would say that Fluoxacillin was useless now. I would have to do something more advanced, real soon...

***

To all Cardiff members, thanks again for the MH Malaysian Hospitality! You served us with the standard of more than 5 star hotel. And the hospitality that I appreciate most was not the materialistic portion of nice Malaysian food, yet it was really the laughter, the smile, the sincerity, the national unity and Malaysian spirit, that I was really seeking for =)

I hope to speak Malay again with you all, can't say soon, yet hopefully, one day, again =)





Diolch yn fawr!

Gweler chi eto!

Caerdydd, Dwi'n dy garu di, gymaint!




Thank you! 

See you again!

Cardiff, I love you, so much!


与其和你爱100%的人在一起,不如和你只爱99%但却100%爱你的人在一起,也许,你将会更幸福=)


No comments: