蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Friday 4 March 2011

Sunny Friday Morning

A quite good Friday morning.

Yet I make myself gloomy again, at the end...

Feel lonely now, perhaps? Surrounded by so many 'friends' yet find out I just can't mix with neither at the end...

Is it life is too much for me, then?

Will the situation get worse at next year, then?

How 6 people suppose to compete for a single badminton court?

So in the end someone must be out...It's meaningless to stay, anyway...

And some give me the impression that I am too choosy to choose where to live next year. I have my own prefered locations and budget. If you been get used to the monthly rent of 300 pounds, it will be quite a shock to know it;s another 350, per month, soon.

"Hah, later end up sleeping beside the street, baru tahu...'

In the end people can criticise, yet in the end I do have to realise that, I am the one that gonna live in the house next year, not you, not him, not her.

Dikir Barat session is fun, yet as I kept looking at the clock, | knew that I may missed an important dates...Yet life is hard anyway, sometimes you seems to have options, yet actually, you don;t.

Nowadays I still relies on some false hope. | just hate myself so much. I don;t know how to make myself feel the other way...I mean, it;s like addiction. You know it;s bad, yet you just can;t...

Life is with the wrong option always. I choose to leave, and in the end I am brought into a circle, that seems never end. i am more than tired to keep phoning and browsing through thousand websites, only to know that it is not available, occupied or unsuitable.

Sometimes I feel extremely irritated - as life is just never fair and square to me.

I know that is  negative thinking. | try to help myself by consoling myself always - you know, they are so nice, actually...in deed...and you know...

So should I be grateful for the current situation now (as it is not the worst), or should i what?

When Yean asked me that day in French class with shock, Jackie since when you become so 'cincai' one? I mean, is that really important? Who cares?

And to a certain extent I think of self-torturing. It is emotionally, which is certainly worse than physically.

A wound physically will get well in the end.

Yet is it the same to emotional wound?

People can see, people can laugh, people can criticise.

And again, sometimes it;s not about NOT trying, Tried yet God is more powerful in the end.

No comments: