蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Thursday 10 March 2011

Fresh Air Supply

Someone need fresh air now.

Well, well, hopefully this will help partially =)

A English teacher seems so angry...
Then another teacher asks her? Why?
Ohh, one of my student, she's so...so...
Ohh, why?
Well, I gave them an essay to write last week...
OK? And the title?
King and Queen...
Good title for primary school students is it? What's the problem?
Well, one of my student, she wrote like this...

Once upon the time, there was a happy king and a happy queen.
King asks her: Do you speak Chinese?
Queen: Yes I am...
(And in the end the whole essay is written in Chinese!!!!!)

Purposely I have whiten the part to avoid early exposure, please highlight the 3 rows below the sentence above, OK?

***

And so now is the busy week of dispensing.
I can't say I am the busiest, apparently someone is busier than me...
JH! Haha! You know I mean you!

OK, and we're partially busy with Dikir Barat practise this week for the upcoming BAMSA night.
BAMSA: Bath Area Singaporean-Malaysian Association.
The night, next week, Friday!

Songs presented: Rasa Sayang!
And two more songs, can't really remember the titles...
Baby baby baby baby why you wanna hurt me so bad

A strange feeling, yet feel like liking the sentence the most.
Well well, that may imply something, or anything, or nothing.

And so you can see all types of funny faces during the practise. Apparently most are seniors, very very few 1st year join, LOL~

And I can't forget the moment when Yean was chasing Guarino like crazy, just like Do's wife chasing her gambling husband in Do Re Mi (P. Ramlee's movie).

Funny, hahaha~

Yet, whenever I see that, feel slightly...erm...at the same time...

When's the last time I did played chasing like this? Is it 12 years old?

Those innocent moment with my siblings...running on mama's bed...(Yeap, because when we're young our house was too small, till we hardly have space to play. We're not allowed to play in the living room, as that;s also the dining room, and mama will be angry if we break a plate).

So in the end, mama's bed was our playing venue, study room, nap room, erm, you name it =)

Of course, that's our official sleeping room at least. We have our 'own' sleeping room, anyway, which is 'nomadic', at those days...

Now at least the situation is different now. I was unhappy to see my siblings seems to be indulged in the comfort at the present life. Internet, laptop, computer games, although four people need to share and compete for a laptop at home, I know they will make it =)

Unhappy not because of jealousy, yet afraid that they will 'lupa diri'...

As what we learn in our Form 3 Malay Antology (Anak Bumi Tercinta)...

A poem by Lim Swee Tin:
(Ketika Kami Bercerita Tentangnya)

"Semoga gelombang masa laluku,
bukan gelombang masa depanmu"

In the poem, is a father.
In here, is a bro =)

***

Dispensing tomorrow.

Tomorrow is quite a new experience.

We're gonna dispense:
1. Cetrizine (for children - paedriatic)
2. Warfarin (anticoagulant -  so different as it is a drug of narrow therapeutic index, TDM or therapeutic drug monitoring is strictly required).
3. Emergency Supply at the Request of a Patient - Inhaler.

Don;t tell Ms. Wood I am talking all these 'nonsense' here or I will be killed tomorrow!

And Hui, thanks for the midnight SMS, I have fallen asleep (yeap, very occasionally) quite early last night =)

Not a single reply, not a response, yet still a huge thanks, from me.

I do feel better now, just hope that they will sort it out soon. I mean, this thing, is beyond my control.

There's many stuff in life that is not in your control, yet as many have reminded, your life - your destiny, your decision, your destination.

Cruel yet true enough.

To all, have a great dispensing week!

BAMSA love, XXX

1 comment:

JH said...

haha thanks for ur cold fresh air! =)