蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Tuesday 29 March 2011

I just wanna prove that spring has come to Bath!

Spot the difference first!


VS


AND


VS



And I love the carrying 'wives' competition beside the lake...



My spring picture for last spring...



And the link for my picture at Uni. of Bath for last spring/summer: 


Hope it works if you try it =)



And lets just end with the picture of someone's hubby, woohoo~

I can't remember what's the name of the garden again, 
yet I wish to go there and have a look around it, too, before the spring ends.

If you think you will go (and may be, again), please tell me! =)


Appreciate the spring, short, yet sweet.

Hopefully to make spring at Somerset a memorable one =)


And just wanna take this opportunity to thank Ms. C.EE again =)

5 comments:

dorrene said...

Jack! nice one Lol!! i think Bathonions are mimicking Mancunian's Spring mode.

JH said...

cce's one is better than mine!lol

Jackie said...

Dorrene: Shhs! That;s not true!

JH: No lah. Actually I love yours more u knw. the sunshine, the smile, the spring feeling...well...

Jackie said...

later jing hui fly away...

Pinkie123 said...

Hahaha! I saw it! Erm,well we don't really think about it when we are taking the pictures! haha..but seriously i am surprised to see the similarities! well done Jackie!