蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Thursday 14 October 2010

Ayer, Hoy, Mañana

Yesterday just gone to visit someone special at the Uni. Had an almost 30mins chat with him. Then i had to rushed back to the 5W offices to get my books. Aha! Yeap yeap yeap! Crazy for books!

On the way back, suddenly and immediately, all the pains and tears in 1st year was like a flip, passing so fast...

My foot steps are slower, slower, and slower...

And when I realise it, I know there's no way back, hence it's faster, faster, and faster again!

No matter what,

LIFE, MOVES ON =)

***

Today there's no lecture for me really. For the whole day! i know Kenny and Lee are jealous of me but apa boleh buat??? Hahaha~

Today I have settled quite a lot of stuffs - Oldfield Park Lloyds Bank Account, Boots medicines collection, Handphone purchase, PSA books sale - (good bargain!), language class arrangement....

I will miss my Spanish Class, very badly...

OMG! Where's my buenos noches, adios, gracias???

Hais*3...

It seems like i just hardly read anything these few days...and that's quite bad, isn;t it? Yet I don;t feel too gulity, it's really not me, why?

My only explaination: Perhaps i have adapted adaptation immunity, too...

Human, always dynamic...DYNAMIC...

And suddenly remembered some small incident yesterday...Some has gone, and i'm not notified in advance, hence I just don;t have any idea and unable to join the 'gang'...

As i was watching their leaving backs, suddenly I feel lonely, perhaps this has already persisted for years. Why i only feel it now, at Bath? Will I be always, always lonely?

Yet thanks to Jess Wine that still wanna reply me...

Just don;t get yourself in total sadness...Quickly move away...there's a lot of stuff waiting to be settled, to be done...Really, there's no time to cry now...Human nature, be sad, for a while, then, move away...S'il vous plait!

God is fair, what you get is the reward/punishment of all your previous deeds, be it at this life or previous life...

Yet God will not simply punish you...At the end of misty cloud there;s always silver lining! Sunshine! Rainbow =)

Hey guys, anyone wanna go to Nando's? I get my coupon already! And, I wanna spend my coupon now!

Anyone, guys or girls, anyone??? (Sounds like Geng Wai already, hahahaha~)

And have just spoken to a junior today. She said they wanna travel to Paris, Belgium and Milan at this winter, which I strongly discouraged, as Milan is distance away from the other two...

Therefore I suggested her London-Paris-Belgium-Amsterdam-London route, yet that's rushing like crazy, isn't it? 3 countries man, don;t be too greedy...

AND hey guys:

Vander's Immunology may worth a read to consolidate what's Dr Christine said in the lectures...Not too detailed...And i haven't use Lodish, so can't compare and comment =)



***

Tomorrow I will be Xtremely busy - Pharmacy Practise, Tutors meeting with Prof.Mike, Preformulation (by CP, very love it~), ANS (Autonomic Nervous System, erm...well...make a full stop please AM), Concordance (love it~) and a workshop, should be by Dr. Ian B (well...)...

Packed schedule, from 9am to 6pm, and there's only 1 hour gap in between, which I have filled in as well! Gosh! When's my lunch then?

At least Kenny and Lee got 2*2 hours gap!

Gosh, I;m jealous of you two now, man!

Wake up early, catch a bus tomorrow morning, 'dun wanna' be late, as i love CP's lectures! J'aime beaucoup! Vraiment!

Breakaway ~



RECUERDO

My Happiness, My Moment, My Life

=)

3 comments:

JH said...

which phone u get??contract or pay as u go?

Jackie said...

Pay as you go. You wanana buy 1 aslo? I tot u jz got w705? Hey, did I mention that in my blog? who tell u hah?

JH said...

lol...i am jus asking and u do mention in ur blog.is u tat tell me!! =p