蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Saturday 23 October 2010

LIFE, MOVES ON =) ALWAYS :)

Today i have been very busy at the library, one of the most productive day I suppose =)

Yeap, borrowed a good friend's notes and need to return ASAP to him, so i have to rush, quite rush...

Then i "rushed" to Yean's house at West Avenue for a dhamma sharing with them =) The first UCSI Buddhist Class at Bath for us! Gosh, so touched! And...well...I admit...I have slept someway for few seconds during the one-hour-long presentation, but I know everything is nice, actually =)

Find today is a meaningful day =)

And surprisingly I have a very nice 'pillow' talk with one of my good friend tonight...Not sure what that;s mean, I know I have been frank and truthful enough, and it's a quite enjoyable session, really =)

I'm grateful to God for being arranged in such a way like this...

Where I'm away from extreme hatred, greed...

Yet how long can this be?

Am I wrong, again, to be too truthful, too frank?

Everything is just wu2 chang2 in life, you get it, you enjoy it, and then you should left it, no matter it's good or bad...It's sounds passive, yet that's how you should be responsible for your own life =) Never ever let others to modify your emotion, really. Your emotion will determine your well-being, and you should be responsible for it =)

Even though you have a good moment today. Yeap, that's it. FULL STOP. Stop, please! Live at PRESENT, not yesterday, not future, PRESENT.

Only those that learn to appreciate PRESENT as a PRESENT will live happily, meaningfully =)

I have lost few friends that I consider so close with me before,
I don't blame them, it's not their fault.
I don;t blame myself, I may have been static, or dynamic, yet that's who I am.
I don;t blame time. Time heals all the wounds, progressively

Mr. Tan, thanks for your concern really. An individual have to sort the social cycle on his/her own. Finding friends and elements to make yourself happy is really your own responsibility. Others can;t help much. And people are born with thousands personalities. A type of rice raise up millions types of people. It's just truly normal for those that are too serious or those that always sitting on the fence to be regarded as 'nerd', with a thick spectacles, perhaps? Get use to it.

Important element in your life:

INDEPENDENCE
DETERMINATION
DEDICATION
CONTINUOUS EFFORT
COURAGE
HONESTY
STRATEGY

And some elements that may help to flourish your life (or worsen your life, sometimes):

FRIENDSHIP
ADDICTION
FAMILY
HISTORY
WORRY

And hey guys, Londoners keep saying that Barcelona should be reserved for summer. Therefore, if not Athens or expensive Switzerland, how about a fantastic winter holiday at Spain's neighbor --- Portugal (teeth of grapes), for this coming winter?





Thanks again to YH, CE, LE, VS, WC, SY, WJ, JH, RJ, FR, KW, EP, WJ, JL, KY, MT, CP, Arf... that flourishes my life at Bath, always =) I can't do it without you all  =)


As temperature continues to decease progressively, night is getting longer, and leaves just don;t wanna stop to  fall down...

Will winter seasonal disorder comes, again?




And just a quick and hospitable reminder:

No matter what's happen today, that;s it.
Leave it behind.
Take your steps forward.

As...


LIFE, MOVES ON =)


ALWAYS :)




Citation: Wiki Commons

No comments: