蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Monday 4 October 2010

Polar - Bear, Star, Bi ~

Shifted to new house alreasy, everything is so new :) New housemates, new environment, new lifestyle...

And what I like most is the hospitality provided by the Bathonians...people around Bath, at least when I lost I should not hesitate to call for their help...yeap!

Herbert Road, as situated near to Moorland Road, indeed is a great place to live! I love the shops nearby...Travelling around...Just do some random shopping although I may not buy anything! That's what I always do at Keningau...I don;t know, now I feel that the fall at Bath is quite lovely...Hilly green mountains faraway, and some yellowish tree nearby...A feeling of total peace and tranquility...

Suddenly feel that I'm not afraid of the coldness again...I wear slippers even when travelling outside at the afternoon...it's not too cold really...Really love the scenery around...and as I travel more, I realise I love this Oldfield Park more and more! Everything is so near, within walking distance, local Sainsbury Basics...Post Office Moorland Branch...Lloyds branch...Oldfield Park Railway station...bla bla bla...

Thanks to the hospitality provided by the 5 girls again at 66, West Avenue, just don't realise they are within walking distance from my lovely house!  A fantastic dinner, with very Chinese soup from Hong Kong, provided by Ms. Jess Wine ~

Well, Shaftesbury Road, St. Kilda, King Edward, Junction Road, bla bla bla...has my sense of direction significantly improved ??? Well...if yeah, great!!!

Yet still remember when buying stuffs from Argos, a type of very upset feeling just attacked me so randomly like that...and feeling so down straightaway! Really hate myself for having such feeling...

Is that what's called 'down' phase or depressed state in Bipolar, in oppose to 'up' phase / mania?

Don't wish to become another Robbie Williams, really...

Sometimes too energetic, hard to sleep...

And sometimes so down...down till you are unable to do anything...and that makes you wake up at late afternoon even if you sleep early...

Attacked by some very negative and 'down' feeling without much recall, there's something that can happen so randomly, especially to Bipolars...Feel so energetic to do a lot of stuffs yet have very short concentration actually...Tend to overspend...sometimes change their thinking or topic  of conversation so quickly that the listeners may  fail to follow...and so on...and so on...

Polar bears are the centre of North Pole, and Polar Stars are one the most marvelous constellations in the night fall...Yet this polar is just not the same...

Beating the blues, now?

Still in the state of confusion...Perhaps I'm just thinking tooooooo much...

There's just state of confusion really...


Another walk outside soon...Fresh airs from Oldfield Park are indeed more than refreshing...

Perhaps one day I will runaway to University of Bath's Library again, yeap, even at the early morning...if really needed...


Fall over, winter soon....

Winter is not always bad...

Happiness is everywhere to be find, to be discovered...indeed...yeap, even in the middle of cold winter...as that's when Christmas and Boxing Day are held =)


Life, moves on =)

No comments: