蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Thursday 14 October 2010

Excess

Today i've been with the guys to Nandos! Hap hap horey! Yeah!

Yet actually I just dont feel well really...

I have been on excessive dosage of erytromycin, by mistake...ot too much really, just double dosage...but well...I take it before 9am lecture with dr.Pourzand...

Preformulation, everything worked fine..

Then i meet Prof with Carol and other 4 students, and I start to feel quite unwell...

It's very conspicuous after that...Gastick came back, very very fast...I knew that's the side effect of erytromycin...yet, that's really too much, man!


And thing got quite slighly OK during McNeish Adrenoceptors lecture...

And worse, there was dizziness during Corcondance lecture...

It was just getting worse after the lectures finished...

It's really my fault because I was the one that taking extra medication, well, but by mistake, and I am a pharmacist-to-be, so really really bad...well...

I really wanna shout during one of the lecture. Yet suddenly I realise that there is really no purpose in doing that. Only a shame. And for what? Win a sympathy? Win others attention? Win more conversation with friends? Win their worries? That's totally ridiculous and time-wasting...So in the end I choose to be in total silent...Even if I said, I just say like in casual...

And gastric is just really painful...Really hate myself for that...Why I just let myself comeback to such a bad condition again, with such unalertness?

Perhaps it will get better soon, should be =)

I believe that GOD will not simply put us at a TOTAL full stop, this is a comma. Although we may meet question mark or exclaimation mark sometimes, in the end, we will continue...

With the quotation mark from our dearest family and friends, everything will be alright...

Remember, the exciting story of our journey just never end...

LIFE, MOVES ON =)

No comments: