蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Thursday 28 October 2010

A Diary at This 281010

Arrived home at about 10pm. And I knew there was surprise waiting for me already =)

Thanks to Kenny and Justin for the awesome cake! till now i still don't know what's the name of the cake? Strawberry Cheese Cake? XXX???

Sorry to all as you had to wait for so long! I know Mr.Wei Jing stayed at 7, Herbert Road since 8pm...sorry man...

Again, a great thanks to my housemates Kenny, Guarino and Wei Chern.

Thanks also to West Avenue girls - Team of 5! a.k.a. Yean Hui, Carol, Wan Joo, Sin Yee and Jessica!

And not forgetting Jecerlyn, Eepin, Wei Jing (again), Justin (again), Timothy, Fiona and May as well for the advanced phone wish!

Yeah, I'm old now. 21 already at this 21st century...well...

Back to resting state...

Life, moves on =)

No comments: