蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Saturday 23 October 2010

Break-away! Go-away! Fly-away!

Today I had went to Portsmouth to attend another session of BPSA conference...

Talk to the juniors again, just now...and one of the junior's comment is I'm tooooooo talkative. Yeap, tooooo. That sounds bad really...I just wanna provide them with as many as information as possible...Workshops, flight tickets, heaters, personal tutors...

Perhaps I'm just so wrong...so wrong...I shouldn't have talk tooooooo much, perhaps...


Truthfully speaking the talks are not so interesting compared to last year's. Today they present us with Prisoner Pharmacy, Army Pharmacy and the most related one to us, MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency...)...erm...surprisingly, other than medicines, others which are regulated includes natural products ('harmless' flowers), blood products, all types of medical devices (yeap, so that would include wheelchairs, beds, bed rails...etc etc...)

Then for a short shopping trip at Sainsbury...


Night falls...

And suddenly I heard the nightmares of Rome and Paris screaming again, so loudly in my mind...


Break-away!
Go-away!
Fly-away!

S'il vous plait!

我不说,
不代表我还好。
只是我不想让身边的朋友担心了。
只是我真的,
不知道可以和谁讲了。
我过得一点都不好。

I don't want to be constantly reminded...

看着其中一位朋友在今年一月的部落格。。。才发觉,一切是多么的熟悉。。。多么的贴切。。。

1 comment:

soon hong 顺鸿 said...

"我不说,
不代表我还好。
只是我不想让身边的朋友担心了。
只是我真的,
不知道可以和谁讲了。
我过得一点都不好。"

这一个quote显得你心事重重, 希望你会
"我说,
代表我还好。
身边的朋友不用担心了。
我是真的,
知道可以和谁讲了。
我过得很好很好。"