蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Friday 8 October 2010

From Library

Just some random thoughts from the Library of University of Bath ...

This is the 1st week really, and start to be warmed up! initially I'm very worry, bcz I am the last to come back among Malaysians and i used to be a slow catcher! Yet the weather and the study environment and the people seems quuite well to me...no jet lag (and I think I slept quite early these few days!)...LOL...

Living in Oldfield Park is like a true blessing to me...home living experience at UK, it's just...so new! Maybe my housemates are quite noisy sometimes but with some slight adjustments everything should work quite fine, I suppose...

I start to realise that Bath - The only City of World Heritage Site in UK (jealous, anyone???), indeed is so beautiful...it's more and less like my hometown...I love the sun-rise, the sunset, the cold night (not the freezing version)...and more and more...but I know I start to know more about my beings in Bath...Not easily get lost, now! Just that I still shopping alone most of the time, yeap, still...Can't online shopping bcz it will never hit 25 or 50 pounds, really...

And second year's lesson are really what Pharmacists are really doing now! And I love Dr.Sutton's words: Pharmacy Practise is really about communication, and that's good as what pharmacists should know are indeed, more than just the human body...

And there's many reasons for non-adherence/non compliance (why patients just can't listen or consume their medicines on time???)...Don;t understand the labels (indeed, some labels are really really tiny....), the regime is too complex, not convinced that the medications will help... and also, bcz can;t open the bottle! Nyiao! But that;s really in the lectures! And old people sometimes just hate to deal with those fassy CRC (Child Resistant Caps)...UNDERSTANDABLE...INDEED...

Ops, ter-cap lock...

Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics. Integrated Pharmacology, Drug Metabolism, Physical Pharmacy... (well, I love Dr, Pourzand's lectures!)...and etc etc...

2 birthdays in one single week, fantastic, indeed!

Time travels fast...

Thanks again for Prof. Mike help :)

Thanks to my luggage and Dr Ian;s promotion, I suppose I have become one of the most famous student in Pharmacy Year 2???

*** Don't find happiness in a place that doesn;t belong to you ***

OR

*** Find happiness where you belong ***


It's easy yet hard...

Its ridiculous yet so true...


Anyway...


LIFE, MOVES ON :)

2 comments:

soon hong 顺鸿 said...

just a bit curious and wonder because if i not mistaken, i think bath is not the only city in uk that granted world heritage site status la.. liverpool and edinburgh also granted world heritage site status la.. did i make a wrong claim? haha, let me know if i type wrong info =)

Jackie said...

sounds u r right...I know the cities may have something declared as WHS, but what i mean now is some sort like THE WHOLE Bath CITY is a WHS...well...even after visiting the official UNESCO site, I still not sure, very sorry for that ...