蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Saturday 2 October 2010

Reporting

Today went for a short shopping outside, as my house at Herbert Road. Bath is situated very very close to the shops - Sainsbury Basic, Co-op, Peking House, Baking and coffee shops, well, you name it...

Another trip, alone...

Feeling more comfortable if travel on my own, I have time to think for myself...

Shifted into the new house already, still remembering when I arrived from London Stansted Airport that day...tired...so tired...and due to coah delay I only arrived at 3am, straightaway take a cab so that I reached my house on the spot...i don't want to get lost at the middle of the early morning. carrying two combined 30kg suitcases, like a mad man...

Busy unpacking and tidying, being the earliest to finish, at least at this moment, more unpackings soon...

Set up printer, getting a new multi-plugs socket, duvet cover, bed sheets, table lamp...

My room is a little bit small, but perhaps that's even better...shorter distance to travel, and i'm thin enough for getting extra exercise, so, ok lah!

And being the silent one, sometimes it's quite noisy to hear too many noises from others...and their unadjusted volume is quite big, sometimes...Need some time to get used to it...well...

Just thats it's quite noisy, everyone will be travelling through my room to kitchen and bathroom and toilet, not reallly get used to it, although my room at UCSI Block D, G03, is almost the same...

Travel soon...It's cold autumn in Bath, and in UK, not yet very cold...and that's good!


Classes start soon...Looking forward for my dear second year...everything will be alright...should be alright...


Jackie Ho reporting from Herbert Road, Oldfield Park, Bath, Avon, United Kingdom

No comments: