蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Monday 20 December 2010

Barcelona - A small yet surprising trailer

I am at Barcelona now.

It´s just our 1st day, and well... unfortunately, one of our friend get robbed. Oh my God, that´s really really bad...

Truthfully speaking, it´s my friend´s experience. Yet I remembered so clearly that when I heard, my wallet is gone! My heart sank, almost to the bottom. And I don´t know how to express my complicated feelings. I just wanna cry, and cry...

Barcelona, famous for its great tourism, yet also, for its very bad safety, I guess?

I only can touched her shoulder lightly. Without saying nothing. There"s nothing else that I can do. More words only will trigger more emotions. And it"s best to avoid that, really.

It´s really great at Madrid. The peace, the safety, the hospitality, the beauty, I feel safer at least. And I don´t know how I gonna spend my 4 days here...

Back to Madrid, Spain. I will say it´s a really great time. No restriction. No worries. I even discovered one of the metro or subway or LRT or KTM or whatever you wanna said, to be Begoña. And that´s our Biopharmaceutics lecturer name. Exactly! Sounds so great. Isn´t it? LOL...

Not that the moody feeling has flied away just like that. Why someone on Earth can´t just do some proper job to support himself? Why need to build your happiness on the sadness or suffering of others? Truthfully I start to feel helpless with the selfishness of human´s nature. I feel bad to possess that kind of feeling, really. Yet...the reality of the society is...erm... (Speechless again)...

I knew that although people may have no comment in front of you they have so many behind your back. People choose not to be truthful or honest anymore. My experience taught me to encounter in some way, which sometimes I´ll find contrsdict with my own principles and believes...yet again...

What the hell I´m doing at Barcelona now? Well, well...

It´s snowing so badly at UK now. To my friends that will have flight journey back to sweet sweet hone or for vacation or to get a friend from oversea to visit you... I hope that your or your friend"s flight won´t be affected. God bless.

No comments: