蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Sunday 12 December 2010

Thanks guys!

Just start arranging my cupboard of memory today...With the help of a close friend. A real thanks to you :)

And for those that have provided me with positive feedback on my facebook post today. Thanks so much. Really feel that I am not alone now...Thanks guys!

Truthfully speaking again I sincerely apology for all my wrong doings in the past, recently, etc...

I swear that I am not doing that on purpose for this semester. I just voice out a point and hope to get some feedback, be it agreement or disagreement, I believe everything can be sorted out in a very gentle and nice manner. I am sure I use "can u..." and NOT "YOU MUST"...   :)

Saying 'leave me alone' may be is escaping, may be is coward's doing, yet when someone saturation limit is exceeded. That's the end.

I will say it nicely here that I have tried to put those away, and my emotion still altered slightly, more or less. I can;t lie to myself. My old memory still come back myself occasionally. Yet I always try to resist them, to my best. That's why I say i am coping. I don;t want to trigger anything from the past that will only make myself and the whole situation worse.

So again I insist that I need a recovery period. If I just can;t be left away, I can only said that the person that really can;t let it go is actually YOU. I admit I can;t let it go, either, yet I don;t wanna make that as an excuse to 'have endless war with someone. I have tried to avoid as many dispute as possible. Less interaction. Less talking (even sometimes I would like to talk). I really do have put down my effort on it! I DO!

I think put down the same requests more than necessary. I am sorry to say that I won;t reply to any of your further reply. Someone has to end this endless war. i choose to be the one. You say that I am escaping, I am coward. Fine, I am, then. Because I have nothing to lose. And truthfully, I need to have a peace of mind. I need a space to breath.

For the last time I kindly and gently request that: Let me breath. S'il vous plait!

放不下的不要勉强自己忘记,那等于在提醒你去记得。
时间会帮你做出选择,让你放下的,
当有一天你不再想起一切的不开心,那代表你已经放下了。
加油。


"Don;t force yourself to forget as that will only trigger your memory.
Time will help you make the choice, those that should be forgotten...
One day when you just don;t think back about those unhappiness, that means, you have put down those unhappy burden.
All the best!"


Again, THANKS TO ALL. I always thought I am alone. Yet today I know, I AM NOT ALONE, actually.

No comments: