蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Sunday 12 December 2010

Parenting

Too emotional posts these few days.

Time to turn on a new leaf!

This week is the final academic week for us, for this semester.

It's last, eventually. Don;t know it's a great relieve or not.

Yet I will be having a break anywhere. Well sounds good, at least I don;t have to be jealous to my siblings anymore. we can have some proper re-union at Skype, at least.

Those monkeys are still at my warm comfy house now, oh dear...

I know my apple sis wanna do part-time holiday jobs but my mum just don;t wanna green light it.

Oh, mum, you thought you are so rich meh???

Truthfully I am too protected until my SPM, that's why I never think of the truth of life till after that, after i start my life at UCSI and Bath.

So mum, may be you should give her chance to explore this world on their own. You should protect them but not too much, mommy...

Oh dear, I  should not criticise my parents really. Yet i will say life experience from my parents shine a new parenting idea on myself. i know that if I have children in the future, I will expose them to the outer world as early as possible: Responsilibility, healthy social cycle, difficulties of working and earning money, the materialistism and selfishness as true nature of individual, etc...

I still keep some childhood innocence till now. Yet perhaps I should eliminate that now to be a good role model to my potential children.

To everyone, have a great Christmas and Happy New Year! God bless!

Continue with my 'artherosclerosis' lecture...Move on!

No comments: