蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Escuela! Bueno!

A single street can't accommodate 2 musicians...

That's what I learnt after seeing the real scene at high street in Bath last week...one musician wanna perform, another musician come, standing opposite him...then the 1st musician go towards 2nd one, 'discuss' with him, and in the end, 2nd musician realise the hard fact, and clean his stuff, go away...1st musician perform happily after that...yet that day is just not really a day for him. In the end, he, has to left too, another hard fact...

That's the true cruelty of life...It's about individualism and selfishness...

***

We are taught to behave well and 'know how to talk' since young...Talk like this, don't say that, erm, can change the words slightly, aha, better! bla bla bla...

At young I realise that I am so innocent that I will speak whatever I wanna speak about... Directionality, straight for ward, no hiding here and there, till no where...And yeah, at least my childhood is not too bad, isn't it?

Then I realise that things just can't work the same anymore, we're asked to 'hide' ourself, completely or partially, via the so called 'mask'...And that's what really this world is about...

"Ohm, sorry, sir..."

"No, that's fine..."

Yet indeed, he's madly angry already, like crazy...

That's how the paradox works...

Perhaps this one is called adulthood...sad...

I got some friend that perhaps really hiding themselves so well....some even have to hesitate a long time even if just asked a simple question: what time you slept last night? Can't you just answer directly?

"Erm...quite late..."

"Ohh, reallyyy? What time?"

"Erm...(after long hesitation)... about 1.30 am gua..."

Fine then, I said.

Yet suddenly I realise, if even the most casual stuff is being treated in this manner, I just can't imagine how others are going to work...

Adulthood is wonderful, a responsibility, yet I realise it comes with a lot of price as well. Behaviour, attitude change...You just can't say anything anymore...you only can say something...and sometimes...just nothing...

I know this is a stupid thinking...yet isn't that true?

***

It's December already, winter holiday soon...

Madrid and Barcelona. Oui Oui Oui!!!

Oops, that should offend Spanish, why talk French in our beautiful country???

Well well well, Europe is just a harmonious blend of culture...It's Spanish at Madrid, yet when it comes to Barcelona, the capital od Catalonia, you will see: It's a blend of Spanish, French and some German...Sound complicated and sophisticated, yet 'rojak', is what has already been so familiar with our culture, isn't it???

***

Thanks to Mr. Marker, Jodie and Julie, and company, for the short, causal yet marvelous five weeks experience. I know you will never see this. Yet, God know, finger crossed =)

***

And finally, it's time to catch the Orange Bus! Yeap, I'm having a lecture at 9.15am, with Ms. Sandy Wood. Oops, she's hard, isn't she?
"Well, not really..."
"Aha, that's a mask, or the truth?"
"LOL, she's really not too bad. Come on!"

My Pharmacy.

I COME NOW!!!



Escuela!

Bueno!

No comments: