蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

My 2nd winter at Bath. Perhaps someone will say, I still have 2 more years, long time to go...I know, I know...Snow may come again next year, thicker, not like this year's, where I don;t really able to make snowman from it. I missed a year, and don;t feel to miss another year.

Life is about appreciating and be grateful for what you have now. It's cold snow in the winter, gas bill increases drastically, yet that's what dictates our life as the students at England, especially at this beautiful region of Avon / Somerset. Advanced enough yet not too hectic...

Snow everywhere sometimes yet not all the times. And as winter goes by, quietly, since the adjustment made at last October. I know that winter has come again. I gained one hour from it, yet I know that I gonna lose it again anywhere prior summer. so life s fair and square game, as dictated by Him. 

And I have determined to not be influenced by Winter Seasonal Disorder, again, this time...

As I see snow falling gradually from the moody sky this year. I start to realise the beauty of sunshine in Malaysia. And I start to grow another hope from this winter...Not sure what's the hope really is, yet I know, that's it!

To everyone, SNovember is over...This-cember has come...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!




Bath



Barcelona


Madrid





No comments: