蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Thursday 30 December 2010

My 200th Post: Happy New Year 2011!

Just don;t know why my sudden of guilty growing drastically suddenly...

Yeap, suddenly think of the excessive food that I bought yesterday. And my guilt is so huge that I can't concentrate on my studies anymore, so I re-clear my stuffs again (yeap, after 2 attempts yesterday!). Just cook excessive food. And yeap, more space for Kenny to put in his later after he's back from Sainsbury! Weee~~~

***

On the other hand, WC is having great cough. Quite serious. Never heard it sounds when he's in his room yet it's so obvious when he's in the kitchen. CE has adviced him to see a GP or pharmacist, yet refused by him. I know my advice is even worse, he won't even listen to it. And I know that, I don;t have the strength to speak out, just afraid of creating another chance of dispute. At this peaceful and not-so-harsh winter, i just wanna sleep, eat, revise quietly. Although the washing machine is constantly making sounds for 3 consecutive days, I thank God for giving me the strength and spirit to ignore it, most of the time.

***

Back from Barcelona. I know that I need to start my revison. God, please help me to accomplish everything :)

***

Dear Ik Hur, hope you have a great session and escape at Bath. I know Yean and Carol will be more than great host. And I know you can do it for your next exam. This is your 3rd year, and that's prove that you are more experienced than me, a 2nd year :) (Nonsense, huh?)

***

Dear Ricky, a great happy birthday to you in advance! i know there's about 40 minutes left for you but I just can't wait anymore. Bro's promise to celebrate your birthday and new year 2011 together. Provided you give me the chance :)

***

Dear God, it's great to know that I still have sense of sympathy and guilty after back from MBL (Madrid, Barcelona, London). Although I still see some demon's eyes sometimes from the mirror, I'm glad that I'm not that worse, afterall :)

***

To those that wanna eat Jackie's homecooked food at Bath, please feel free to book in advance! Truthfully I have excessive food and don't mind cooking extra portion. But please tell orally via the phone. No online reservation, s'il vous plait/por favor/please...thanks!

***

New Year! I wanna be Jing Hui that drink coffee in a quiet cafe and sit there for the whole day. Yet I can't for this moment. Never mind. I may not celebrate it with you all. Yet new year is still great to celebrate, isn't it? Looking forward for some re-union dinner really. Yet if God think that's too luxury for me, NVM then... :D

To all, happy new year 2011!

1 comment:

JH said...

hahaha...we shud do it after our exams ya!!observing people in a quiet cafe without using brain coz i think my brain cells will dead after my 5 exam papers!!!lol