蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Friday 24 December 2010

Barcelona - Some truth of life

It´s so nice to be warm at Barcelona! As been mentioned by some of my Manchester juniors, 18¨C is just too cold for Malaysians, yet for us in UK that is such a sweet escape, really! It´s almost negative degree Celcius in UK now, and I´ll be back to London/Londres anyway tomorrow night...Oh My God...Just don´t know how I´m going to appproach and adapt to such cold weather again...Snow...white snow...Sounds so cool...so cold...Gosh!

I´m so grateful and appreciative to be able to have such quite wonderful and nice trip at Barcelona with my friends...Sounds slightly dramatic, yet that´s the solid hard true fact :)

This is one of the first trip where I can say I have the least pressure and the one that I can enjoy the most, although I have visited Rome, Vatican City, Florence, Venice, Paris and Amsterdam. I do make some tiny contribution by studying the metro network and give some advice and reminder when necessary...well...true...sounds quite useless actually as wer can just study metro network on the spot / spontaneously anyway...well well...

Anyway I am more than thankful to be able to be granted to step my feet on this marvelous countries...And to be able to see how Spanish is used practically in real life situation, by its own native speakers, has provided me with greater inside into this unique and one of most widely spoken European+international language... :) Should I continue with Spanish Beginner soon? Well not sure really...Wanted to do so yet I can French already...Not even being able to grab the very basic grammar of French and now I wanna swith to another one...sounds so...well well...

Anyway I have spent quite a lot nice photos taking sessions with mon ami (French: my friend) these few days. And their willingness to help me to take photos as well as to allow myself to be photographed with them is one of the thing that I wanna express my gratitude with...Really guys...Thanks!

And it´s a strange situation really...At the Olympic Village in Barcelona (near Communication Tower, am I right??? Hmm...)...We had some quite fantastic roof climbing experience that really rushed our adrenaline! Poof! LOL! And the willingness of the local kids+teenagers to help us and encourage us to climb the roof, as well as taking photos with us (a total stranger to them), is something that really touches mt heart core...

I used to quarrel with some friend yet in the end i realise that when I am in some situation, the only person that willing or will lend a helping hand to me is actually that particular friend(s)! Well well...that´s another odd fact of life isn´t? you thought that everything is over and actually it´s not. It creates a mixed complicated feelings really...Still finding the best manner and method to adapt to such odd feeling...hmm...

And thanks to God again to let me to celebrate my white Christmas (I prefer the non-white version, yet God´s will...really...) in London, away from Bath this time...plus the day after which is the Boxing Day, also...Thanks to Aylwin and Daniel and Stev and girls that willing to accommodate so many of us! Again, thank God!

Look forward to be back to somewhere which is my second home really. England, I start to miss you. Yet please dont be so harsh with the weather, please? S´il vous plait? Por favor?

And have to start my revision of the Renal, Cardiovascular, Peripheral Nervous System, Preformulation and Formulation lectures pretty soon as EXAM is around the corner...whoops, sorry guys for the reminder...anyway that´s the truth of life...We don´t know how God will arrange everything for us. We only can do our best and let God determine the result/consequence/outcome, really...and acceptance perhaps will be the best policy.

God love us. Believe in God.

Thank God :)

To all, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2011! Bon Nadal!

No comments: