蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Friday 25 February 2011

After C

Is at the library now.

So it's stages of Sorrow, Grief, Resignation (Goodbye) and maybe, resolving.

Whatever, just finding house is already causing a big head to me...

And gone swimming today. Apparently skin condition is getting nowhere better, as explained by Kenny...
This is the consequence of partial compliance. Surely scolded by Mr. GP when we meet soon...

And now I even start to have sore throat. Kenny said it's due to insufficient sleep, which is partially true. And I think I will get worse perhaps? Very soon...Blocked nose, cold...

I can;t imagine how many more medications to take. Is this just would never end? Why everything, physically, emotionally, socially? Why?

I still got a circle of friends that I can depend sometimes, yet, life is cruel sometimes, you know.

I do appreciate
I do be grateful
Yet I do have to be mindful too.

My third house, when I am gonna get you? Sighhhhhhh...

And when the sea breeze blew again, in my dream...I am reminded of Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Perlis, Penang, Miri, Barcelona...till I slept, in my dream...

3 comments:

JH said...

may b u can try on drinking yogurt and honey water b4 u go for the medicine?

Jackie said...

it works?

Jackie said...

I ll try. TQ JH!