蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Many random thoughts, recently

This week is not a dispensing week for me.
Sounds lucky, less stressful.
Yet I will say that, dispensing week is a week that should be well prepared.
Hmm...well...

Have been carrying out Tour Guide job for a while.
And I achieve a fee of satisfaction from it.
Guiding the least no. of students in my life - 2!
Misha and Andrew, hi there...
Misha is taking Latin now, a lot translation, and she said it is an interesting language...
Well, never think of Latin...
An 'old' language, still used in Vatican City, Rome (Italy) and somewhere else...

Random thoughts are attacking me again.
Sometimes feel quite horrible because of it.
I will say that if you never face it, then it is not understandable.
The problem is it is not only the memory, the thoughts, it's even the feeling...
Perhaps when get used to it, everything will be much better, desensitised?

No hope, no disappointment.
So pessimistic.
Yet cruel to say, so true.
Some say, opportunity will come when you dare to take the challenge.
I will say then, perhaps I am not prepared for the challenge anyway.
I just wanna lead a relatively simple life now, that's all.

One of the random thought when taking bath just now.
Ang Ang disappeared for half day when he's in Year 5 or 6, I suppose.
And I remembered that mum had to ring her friend to find him...
Of course actually, he was safe.
Yet I remembered the intense worry of mummy on that day.
Until she cried...
I don;t know what;s the significance to remember this.
Yet I know that, she loves us, always.

Another random thought.
Dad seldom at home when we're young.
Ok actually now also he also still seldom at home, but there was some improvement.
So basically out thinking was shaped by our dear mum.
And again, due to some family mitigating circumstances, I thought I was part of a drama when I was in Year Four.
The scene was just like what we watched in Hong Kong Drama.
I won;t say what it was anyway.
In short, only now I realised that it was not a burden that should be carried by a 10-year-old boy.
And mum was perhaps inexperienced to face that new situation at that time, anyway.
Who never do even a single mistake? We are just normal human beings, anyway...

It's an altered biological clock again.
Own fault really.
Sometimes find it's hard to sleep even if at bed at 2am.
And the good news is, after reading for a while, I don;t have to count the sheep in order to sleep!
Well, is that a good or bad thing?
I am reminded of benzodiazepines, bind at modulatory site of GABA(A) ligand gated ion channel.
Temazepam, nitrazepam, XXXzepam...well...

Thousand of random thoughts really!
Birthday...
Syampoo...
Natural products...
Microbiology practicals...
Houses...
French Class...
Sacrifice?

Still a guy with 喜怒哀乐。
I still know what is crying, yet I won't challenge myself for it.
As I know I may won't even be able to cry...
Or I may cry till tears never stop to dry...

And perhaps, just leave me alone.



Hasta la vista!

Del sueño!

No comments: