蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Monday 24 January 2011

1st semester: O.V.E.R

First minute after finish the exam.

Officially, finally, it is over.

Glad that although I slept at about 4.30am last night (or this morning), still managed to stay alert for the exam.

Everybody seems excited, yet as everybody gone, I started to explore the route to library on my own, lonely.

It's the moment to be alone again.

I wanna listen to the whisper of my heart, very very clearly.

I don't want your sympathy. I wanna request your understanding.

Towards the end of January, I just wanna give myself some good relax, yet still hopefully to be productive, as much as possible.

I may watch Hong Kong drama tonight. I may.

I wanna be alone in the Bath town on the first place...

I need to re-find my inner peace and strength.

As the wind of this almost-end-of-January blows, it's cold. yet it reminds me to be alert, still.

YOUR ULTIMATE DESTINY.
WITH A BOLD FULL STOP


No comments: