蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Monday 24 January 2011

Post-exam Syndrome

I just finished a paper today.

And it is the last paper for this semester.

I am soooo relieved. At least my effort till 4.30am, partially, may worth it =)

I thought I wanna be alone.

Yet when I go back home and see an empty house. I feel so empty, too.

Initially I wanna go to Sainsbury, Iceland, market, and other shopping.

Yet in the end, I feel soooooo tired on the bus, until I just don't wanna go anywhere, anymore.

Suddenly I feel like I have lost my direction.

What is happening? I thought I should be very relieved, very happy, very meaningful.

Yet in the end, all the opposite happen.

Perhaps, it's triggered again.

Even Hong Kong drama feels tasteless to me now.

***

Depression is a disorder, yet of course it's not an excuse to make many mistakes.

I believe even though people with depression tend to make mistake, they still feel bad and sometimes, guilty, for their mistakes.

Of course you will understand the statement in terms of English, yet do you really get what I REALLY MEAN, actually?

Sometimes people read, yet in the end actually they don't understand it.


No comments: