蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Monday 17 January 2011

First Exam Over! Waka Waka Eh Eh!

Glad to announce that 1st exam is over! Phew, I memorised the side effects like crazy and none come out...what the...

People is talking about it even after the exam, to compare the answers. Yet suddenly I just feel that: that's enough! Over is over1 I feel really really light now!

This is really not the old Jackie Ho. He loves to talk about the exam even after the exam...I would like to know about the answer, yet I also know that I suddenly lose the interest to discuss further...Right or false, it's over! It;s time to focus on the 2nd one now. Before I officially call the torture officially over!

Now I feel like exam is really torturing me. The feeling start to be greater after finishing the SPM. Perhaps maximum capacity has been reached? Not sure. Too old? Not sure...

Who in the Earth invent exam on the 1st place? Chinese, I suppose? That's great...Yet sometimes I feel that to place people under such stress, is really torturing...A great deal of emotional and spiritual stress is always going on...You know, life is not about studying for exams, it's about studying for the betterment of yourself, your family, your future, your society...

So now I do learn something else, which is not covered in the syllabus, anyway...

There;s still many to be learn in my life. And if others are not really willing to show me the way, I will try to do it myself. I may take more wrong paths, consume more time, before getting to the real right one...Yet I believe that, as long as willingness is sincere, and true, someone will always backing up beside me.

Yesterday night perhaps is an emo night for me. I am not very happy as I feel like forced yesterday. In the end I realise that everything is from yourself. You can tell or not to tell. Others have no rights to force you anyway. It's your privacy. Why still have to feel bad about it? It sounds like I keeping too much secret, yet everyone do keep some secret, And that is a very basic human right, I suppose...

I promised to decorate the house with the red packets. But most probably after the exam-lah. I don't want to feel CNY right now. I don;t want to lose concentration on the bigger picture: Formulation Exam! Yet I should do it, perhaps it's my last time anyway...perhaps...

I know one of the Edinburgh friend is having a presentation today. No tougher than a theory exam. I forget to prescribe her beta-blocker before she went away. That's good to cope with tremor, anyway, LOL =.=

I know Manchunians also just finish a paper today. Is it immunology? Essay some more. More torturing. Anyway I believe they will be fine. I mean it. Although they said like blur blur in the facebook...I know the girls will do it =)

As life is about believing =)

2 comments:

Desiree said...

nice one! jia you for your second paper

JH said...

haha..nope!we finished our physio is is the only full MCQ paper for us.one more day to our 2nd paper! =)