蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Saturday 1 January 2011

1st Post for Year 2011 :)

OK, 1st post at this new year eve...

Almost done with 18, have to switch to 16 soon~

Just now brought a "Physical Pharmacy" to Yean's house, and 'kena shoot' straightway, "What? You bring a book? So exaggerating? You are not using as an umbrella on the way here. Isn't it?"

Wao, 1st time i'm able to catch so many words in a short time, precisely and accurately. Yet I know the statement is H-U-R-T, ouchhhh!!!

I never really know the art of speaking, yet I know that I seldom tease people most of the time. I lost a lot of fun because of the position, I guess. Yet I don;t really care. Yet I realise that's why words are sharper than sword now, especially at this cyber-age...and truthfully, words do hurt, or at least, trigger happiness, be it happiness, sorrow, anger, frustration...

Anyway, I was able to catch up some fireworks session with mon cher amis just now. At the top of the Herbert Road, all fireworks are just so small! And just learnt the fact that Malaysia's version is far better and more beautiful than UK's version. Especially at Suria KLCC area, awesome! Yet I never have a single new year at Kuala Lumpur. Can;t see with my own naked eyes, hence can't really comment~

And also I just learnt the fact that Raub, a small city at Pahang, Malaysia, will have firework display for 15 consecutive nights during the 1st till the 15th of first month of Chinese Lunar Calender, in conjunction with dear Chinese New Year! Wow, really? Sometimes I feel that, man is just too wasteful sometimes...Why don;t use the money to do something more meaningful? Charity? Donation? Education? Just, why?

新的一年,重新做人。。。

One of my friend said this just now. Well, partially true. Yet I realise that, if you wanna change anything you can always change from the second you think of it. Don;t have to wait new year or birthday or mother's day or whatever day...really...therefore a special day is just another day in a year, isn't it? I realise that I do changed a lot also, within a single semester, can't really describe the change, yet I feel more positive at least, and that's the most essential part. To win back the smile of my parents, to lessen their emotional burden , is truly my honour, my pleasure, my responsibility :)

Not going to Bristol today. Not following the majority. Suddenly feel the house is just so empty today. If I feel so strange for just a single day, I can't imagine, how my housemate has survived for a month, almost alone. If I am in his shoe, I am sure I will do something else. Yeap, going out. Never lock your heart. There's sunshine outside, waiting, patiently :)

And recently one of my housemate complaint about the lack of warmth in 7, Herbert Road. He can only complain to me, I guess. I do feel almost the same sometimes. Yet I remembered a lesson from a facebook very clearly: Environment is too harsh...either wait for people around you to change, OR, change yourself. I can;t wait, so I resort to second option. As a housemate, as friend, as a coursemate, as a 'third' brother, I can understand his situation, partially, I will say. The youngest in his family, looking for a 2nd home love in a foreign country, and like my innocent hope previously, everything is just demolished like that, without a single sympathy. Why I suddenly think of this? Because I do think of this issue before. Yet, life is harsh, life is realistic. I can;t really change anything. If he can;t put hopes on the other 2 bigger brothers, which I will say, more reliable, I will say: Please don;t look at me. You know the truth. It's harsh, it's cruel, yet it's true. I am sorry, I can't bear anything, anymore, anytime, now.

It's a quiet night. My mind is clearer recently to speak out anything. I thank God, for his kindness and understanding in giving me this peace of mind, at this critical period. I know i can't be too greedy, i can't ask for more than this. I can only said quietly in my heart: 感谢上帝与我同在,感动、感激、感恩。。。

2 comments:

I. said...

Hey sorry was totally kidding. Didn't mean to hurt you at all. Please treat it as joke. But really it's my fault. Shouldn't hv said that to u. Pls dun be upset. I will be more careful with my words next time. Sorry.

Jackie said...

Oh my. I don;t really mean anything. Just post my day thoughts. Don;t worry. i am not angry or whatever anyway. Just jot down my daily thoughts.

I am really surprised by your courage to post such an open apology. I may don;t have the courage to do this. Anyway I know you are always nice usually. People do mistakes sometimes. partially it's my fault also for taking this too seriously. Anyway no hard feeling, OK?

There's 1 day left for you at Bath. Such a short time. Hope you have enjoyed your stay here :)