蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Monday 24 January 2011

Hikmah

It's exam tomorrow.

The last one, for this semester 1.

At 3.00pm tomorrow, we will declared ourselves as FREE, INDEPENDENT, yes!

Can't wait to see CNY, Manchunians, really soon.

When they arrived, that means our almost-2-weeks-short-break has almost come to the end.

Yet it's sad as only 4/7 of them come. Manchunians just pass only! LMAO!

I know they are fighting with pathogens tomorrow.

We may fight with anitibodies too, if liposome come out.


"Expecting the unexpected"

Why suddenly?

Haha, in just very short time, I have a twisting point today.

Mood swing, emotion swing, dilemma...

Yet not really an emo night.

If I have insomnia, I will take the time to revise.

If I can sleep early, that's even better.

* LOOKING AT THE BRIGHT SIDE *


Initially so scared, yet in the end, I should say that:

I really have put my effort into everything

And now everything should come to an end

* LOOKING AT THE BRIGHT SIDE *


My random thoughts may kill me sometimes, yet may save me today.

A random quote from Cikgu Rasyid in his present to me.

Hikmah - "Sesungguhnya di sebalik setiap kesusahan itu ada kesenangannya."

Harap-harap peperiksaan esok, atau hari ini, senang. Kalau boleh, sangat senang. Kalau tak boleh, agak senang pun bagus juga. Janganlah tak senang.

No comments: