蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Thursday 6 January 2011

Everything from a Parcel

Recently received a parcel from my family, My mom, specifically =)
It's the medications tat really matter really. Herbal preparations, and when I saw Senna inside. Shocked!
She said: to clear your intestine...Must eat oh...
I said: Ohh...

Then some of my friends said their parents never think of such sending parcel to them.

In my memory, I knew some did get parcel before as well...herbals...Asian food...Bunny??? Anyway, I get mine as I told my mom, I got need for this and that ( I don;t really need the herbals, by the way, but she think I really need them, so yea, I need them...)...

In the end I even have to remind them don;t send this and that. you know parents, send one, think not enough, wanna send 10! I have to constantly remind them: I don;t want to see too expensive delivery fees.

For me, it's better to save the money for the future, for my siblings' education, more practical, at least...

And truthfully, I know they love me, they will think that I deserve this and that, as their son, yet sometimes I just feel that, I am not good enough to deserve too much, anyway, and sometimes i do constantly think in this manner.

I know it's very negative. yet for me, it's better to realise that I don;t deserve that much. I don;t want to grow all extreme greediness. Sometimes, when you know that you don;t deserve that much, and in the end when you really don;t, you become less upset.

Of course, that's my mindset, I don;t know yours.

Again, like sending parcel, is a matter of initiative. I know it's my mom's initiative anyway. As grown under huge influence from my mom, I learn to be hardworking, taking initiative, and be willing to sacrificing.

And in the end, even like sending parcel, is really an easy matter. It's really depends on the needs, and I should say, the initiative. If they never think of it, even if I request 100 times, they will just take it lightly, and in the end, i believe that, I won;t have chance to post such post, as I will never get a parcel from them.

Parents are really great people in our life. I realise that they are older than us. They have their own shaped, established thinkings, which sometimes will make you feel that they hardly accept opinions. Yet I believe that, parents always wanna the best for their child. If you tell them: "pa, ma, I feel I need this and that. You know, it's hard to get a good one at UK, Ang Mo will never think of this...bla bla bla..."

In the end, I am sure you can get a lovely parcel from your parents. And with a sweet thanks, you smile, and they will smile, too =)

Parcel from thousands of miles away, is a mirror of love, initiative and gratitude.

***

And recently I received some feedback from some friends about my blog. some said that it is too 'artificial', 造作!

I  listen to that, and only can say: I respect your opinion, yet  I know that you can lie on facts, you can lie on experience, yet you never can lie on your emotion. My emotion, my feelings, are what that shaped my blog at that time. I can pretend, yet I know, that's not my blog, then. And seriously, I just wanna my blog =) Original =)

And finally, learn that Mr.KK is having a good life at India. I am still puzzled. Yet to realise that a friend can get the true happiness in another country, having a better life. Is more than a blessing to him. It's a hard time recently, yet I believe that, everything should be fairly sorted by now. And his girlfriend should really have less worries now =)

I know the last paragraph may make sense to some, and not to some. I also am just allowed to reveal this partially recently, and I, like her, previously, just don;t know where to start.

Glad to hear the blessings.

Be well, and happy =)

My parents, my siblings, my relatives (EE, QQ), my friends, not forgetting, myself =)

No comments: