蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Friday 7 January 2011

Reminder

Just have a nice chat with one of my old friends today.

It's a random chat. In 2-3 sessions, yet I feel so comfortable.

It's so easy to see people's concern to you.

"have some faith with yourself."

"trust me, u are doing really well. believe in your ability. then everything will follow. angmoh always amazed at how we come so far just for studies. and how we are away from family for such a long time."

I just extract this and make this public, to remind myself. 

I know a lot of people have promised this and that. And may not be able to fulfill it. And I should not insist on making them to be fulfilled anyway. 

I just hope to be granted the wisdom to always appreciate what I have now, and moves on with what I have now.

Words may kill, yet words may touch and cure, too.




No comments: