蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Monday 17 January 2011

What people make when insomnia...

OK, 8 hours later I will be having my 1st exam for my 2nd year, and I am having insomnia now...Oh my...

So I decided to blog...with the hope this is better than counting sheeps...

Random thoughts that I wanna post for sometimes already, perhaps God really wanna make me post it before exams, LOL~

1st: Stress-free Competition

Still remembered that when I was in Form 5, I participated in History Quiz, with my brothers.
As our team is 2 boys, 2 girls, of course, I shared a room, with my brother.
And that;s really nice, I feel stress-free as I don;t have to share a room with a stranger, even if that's my collegue or friend, I may still find it 'kekok', so yeah, that's the best damn competition for me, I supposed.

Guess what? We got 2nd place at the end. A little bit sad, if we win we will fly to Kuching. Anyway someone has to be number 2, haha~

2nd: Re-meet and Known and More


It's the story of me and one of my current friend.
Our first encounter is actually not at UCSI, but at Genting Highland.
That time we're just too young, and in the end, we don;t know each other.

5-6 years after that, we re-meet at UCSI. Getting to know from each other via a common friend in advance that have shared Kangar and Keningau origin.
From strangers, friends, collegues, and now, housemates.

缘分果然是很奇妙的东西。。。

In the end, he's the only friend;s house that I managed to visit during my college years, other than Kenny's.
Therefore, again, the proportion is 2/3! I have slept in 2/3 of my housemates house.
Lame~

Yet that proves something to me, really. It's a special bond, among us.
Or again, I am the one thinking too much. Sometimes I feel I think too much.

At home, that's good. As I always think on how to improve the house, and getting to know what your 4-5 siblings are doing, even just in a single day, is already enough to make you occupied, till you can;t think other stuffs.

At here, thinking too much is really bad, really bad...

Sometimes I just wish that, can I have my that particular memory part removed?
Sometimes I feel like I wanna be whoever in a flim, get a crash, after wake up, he/she lost his/her particular memory of the past...

Yet, life is reality, not imagination.

I admire those that can have a new, blank, fresh pages of life to start with.
This recently happen to one of my UCSI friend, too.
I knew lightly that he/she's having a wavy 1st year...
And now, everything sorted, life back to normal, with new circles of friends, environments...
And more importantly, new happiness =)
KK, God bless you with 'unknown' =)

3rd: Card, KL and Appreciation


I remembered that when I was just to enter UCSI, I have no card, neither do my parents.
Therefore in the end I have to request help from my friend's mom, let;s call my friend ZK, and his mom, Aunty Rose.
They are really kind enough to help me. I think I have bothered them for almost 1.5 years for the ticket thingy...till I can manage it on my own with CIMB internet banking and another credit card from my mom's uncle...
And now, our house have our own one, at least, after struggling for such a long time, at least my siblings will have a smoother path, 前人种树,后人乘凉,I am really happy of that =)
Yet ZK's kindness never stop there. He's the one that willing to provide me with shelther, when I was just arriving from London-Stansted. At least, Ia m not really alone in the big metropolitan city of Kuala Lumpur...
With some old Keningau friends, we travelled around KL for 3 days. Short. I am tired, especially, yet I really don;t waste my time at KL...Yeah, and it's great time in my life, anyway...at least I don't feel so bad after being alone at the LCCT, after just arriving from London...

Dear ZK, Dear Aunty Rose, I just wanna express my deepest gratitude here.
Thanks for all the generosity.
Like my kakak said, only God can help me to re-pay your kindness, caring, gentleness and love.

4th: Last-Minute Message

Again, thanks SR for the short yet sweet message.
Feel so much better after reading it =)
At least, there's someone beside me =)

5th: It's Bed Time!

Wish me all the best for the paper soon!
PA20016, PA20018, I will conquer you!
Guys, we'll make it!

(Oh my, insomnia, please go away, you can visit me when I am counting down for CNY with my fellow friends...)

No comments: