蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Monday 10 January 2011

Dedication to 2 friends + Move on!!!

To Ester:

Thanks for some of your reminder today.
A short call to one of my best secondary school friend, and today when I speak to her on the line.
She said: You changed!
Short, yet significant.

She is my primary school friend for 3 years.
She is my 2ndary school friend for 5 years.
Sit beside me for the last 2 years.
And having cold war with me for almost 1 year, I will say?

In the end, she is one of the countable good friend that still know me, as usual.
Just a short call and she discovered: I have changed!
My way of speaking, my way  to deal with stuff in my life, is never ever the same anymore...
She said: Not sure whether it is a good or bad change, yet...people do change... =)

No matter what: Thanks for your willingness to phatgua on my new stuff.
My facebook updates recently are very positive and nothing to worry about.
Girldfriend? seriously, nooooo........
And my life is quite alright, I should say =)

Thanks for being a sensitive and observant friend.
I appreciate it, and glad to know there's someone that still quite know me, on this Earth.

Sorry for the interrupted line. Not sure if it is line problem.
Thanks again =)

***

To SR:
Thanks for facebooking message me straightaway after seeing my new post.
Yeap, I am alright.
Believe me, i have always tried to push myself to think positively.
I still have exam to deal with.
So I promised myself that I can't be down now, I CAN'T!

Oh, and again, I have noooooo girlfriend.
You are quite sensitive, also, as I know.
Well well, maybe i got the person as you claimed, yet I will say, she's not!
She's not!

Hope you have a great time there.
Happy with KS =)

Thanks again for phatgua-ing, anyway.

***

It's really a game from God.

Yesterday I really having great time with my housemates.

Comparing statistical answers, debating on 'accuracy' and 'reproducibility'.

And after back to room, I start to feel so down, for the 1st time, after so many months.

Sometimes suspecting it is mania, then down, then mania...but hopefully I am wrong...

That's why I keep telling myself. DON'T FIND EXCUSES!!!

***

Move on, today!

Suddenly feeling tired yet I keep telling myself: Don't stop!

And sleep early =)

Dover? Brussels? Belem? Lisbon?

After exam lah...

No comments: