蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Thursday 20 January 2011

Against Insomnia

Insomnia, last night.

Good excuse, I can study until 3.30am, or 4.00am, I can't remember exactly already.

It's a little bit headache being not able to sleep. And that makes me always wake up late in the morning.

I do hate this type of reversed biological clock. Not jet lag. I think it is the punishment as I kept sleep late these few days...

I told my mum perhaps I should switch to some light medicines...And that is strongly prohibited! She's very worry about me, i know that...I myself actually quite worry as I am considered to be on polypharmacy now...Well...Yet I am not tempting to commit suicide lah, I just wanna being able to sleep...

In the end I am being "prescribed" a herbal medicine by my mum. OK then, I know her prescription always work for me someway, anyway...

And hope that will help me to sleep early soon =) Finger crossed =)

No comments: